Want to find ways to say thanks to the Mom in your life? Mother’s Day arrives on May 9th this year and we have a list of ideas that will make her smile and aren’t just a gift card. Whatever you choose, have a wonderful day and make sure that you celebrate!
- Tumbleweed Texstyles- This Frisco based, family operated business will have your favorite Mom in the nicest of Texas themed tees which both fit well as well as being reasonably priced.
2. Ringwraps- If you are looking for jewelry for Mom this year, take a look at the many options available through Ringwraps. More than just diamond bands, Ringwraps offers custom pieces that sparkle!
3. Flowers- You could try and call in an order for flowers this year, or if in Houston, make a trip to the Flower Shops along Fannin in Midtown. Selection and pricing is usually better than just picking up flowers from the grocery store, and if you are a night owl, many of the shops stay open late as they serve the nearby Medical Centers
4. Tiff’s Treats- You still have time to get a fresh batch of your Mom’s favorite cookies or brownies. Pro tip: you can also have Milk delivered to accompany the sweet selections you send.
5. Edible Arrangements- For the healthier option to cookies, you can send your Mom fruit this year!